Autumnal Equinox Affirmations
Whenever we find ourselves in a time of transition, such as the season change from late summer to autumn, affirmations can help to attune to the new season and take advantage of its power and beauty to set major goals for the coming months.
Traditionally, the Autumnal Equinox is a time for balance. A time to give thanks for the harvest and prepare for winter. Most of us today don't harvest our own food, but we can give thanks and prepare for winter. We need to prepare for less sunlight and colder days, which do affect us in ways we are not always aware of.
Celebrate Autumnal Equinox!
Find a comfortable, quiet place that is pleasing to you and where you will not be disturbed. Relax and repeat these affirmations while holding the appropriate stone:
- Sherry Topaz: I have the strength to take action and through this I give and receive abundant blessings.
- Moss Agate: I am committed to strengthening my inner self to bring truth, growth and balance to my life.
- Tourmalated Quartz: I can see the light because of the dark, and I find balance and protection with this knowledge.
- Sunstone/Moonstone: My days are joyful as are my nights, and I gain optimism with each passing day.
- Blue Apatite: I am open to understanding the inner knowledge that God has given me.
- Fluorite: My emotions and intellect are focused and alert. I can clearly see the best choices for my life's path.
- Dendrite Agate: I welcome change as essential to growth and realize that all things are impermanent.
- Hematite & Crystal: I ground the light realms that are around me.
- Lemon Quartz: I deserve a good life of productivity and abundance.
Keep your autumn affirmation stones in a bag when they are not being used. Occasionally, or as the you feel the inclination, repeat the affirmations.
When you experience a success in life with any of the above affirmations, make a gift of white topaz to someone you care about. (White topaz increases your awareness of thoughts and deeds and the karmic effects of these).