CROWN CHAKRA - SEVENTH CHAKRA
Located above the head, this chakra links individual and universal. The Crown chakra is associated with the pineal gland, brain
and central nervous system.
The crown chakra is the body's primary co-ordination center. It ensures a connection to universal sources of energy and with the world as a whole. A balanced crown chakra allows for expanded awareness on an emotional level.
The crown chakra signifies illumination.
Some signs that the Crown Chakra is out of balance are:
- Co-ordination difficulties
- Poor balance and clumsiness
- An attempt to stop new thoughts (in self or others)
- Lack of spiritual exploration
CROWN CHAKRA - Color
The color associated with the crown chakra is Violet. Violet is the ray of spiritual mastery. It is a blend
of red (matter) and blue (spirit) and is associated with transformation. When working with the stones:
- Darker tones are associated with sorrow
- Deep purple symbolizes high spiritual attainment
- Pale Lilac means cosmic consciousness and love for humanity
- Bluish purple stands for transcendant idealism
All the violet stones are used with the crown chakra. (see crown chakra gemstones)
Healing and the crown chakra
For healing, these stones are said to aid insomnia or any