Lepidolite Gemstone Bead
Lepidolite was discovered in the eigtheenth century and was originally known as lilalite (from the Hindu word
'lila' meaning play, game).
Lepidolite is not technically a gemstone, but a very beautiful purplish type of mica. It is referred to by healers
as the Peace Stone.
Some of the uses of lepidolite are:
- Encourages independence for setting and attaining goals inconspicuously
- Protection from outside influences
- Relieves every day stress, and promotes restful sleep when placed near your pillow
- Attracts good luck to those who carry it, and drives away negativity
- When used with rose quartz, it becomes a stone of reconciliation of love